We offer a wide range of mobile flyscreens depending on the dimensions required and on their usage..There are 3 types of mobile flyscreens based on the opening method:
MOBILE FLYSCREEN WITH HINGES
- They are fitted on the joinery, on the mobile side of the window with hinges.
- During the winter it can be easily removed in order to avoid deterioration.
- The fitting is done with a reliable closing system that is composed of an inside handle with a comfortable design.
- They can be fitted on windows of any size.
- They have a high transparency and endurance against harsh weather conditions.
- The profiles are manufactured from aluminium and are painted in the standard white and brown colors (other colors available on demand).
- Easy and quick maintenance.
- They have a box on top with 2 aluminium guiding rails on each side.
- They can be fitted even on windows that are not easily accessible due to the string opening system.
- The box and guiding rails are made from aluminium
- The net is made from translucent carbon fiber which is fireproof, resistant to harsh weather conditions and to solar rays.
- They can easily be lifted and lowered by pulling the attached string. The system comes with a system against accidental use.
- During the winter it can be retracted in the box without having to take the flyscreen down.
LATERAL SLIDING FLYSCREENS
DOOR – TYPE FLYSCREENS
- They are especially used with large surfaces
- They have a simillar system to the one used by the roller flyscreens, the only difference between the two systems being the lateral positioning.
- They are used as an addition to doors that require better ventilation or frequent access.
- The aluminium frames combine great mechanical endurance with a pleasant design.
- The special arc hinges keep the flyscreens closed.