TROCAL 70 AD
These windows were presented the first exhibition Fensterbau 2000 in Nuremberg, the series satisfies the most stringent thermal insulation requirements.
Due to the optimal geometry of the InnoNova 70 AD classing and elegance profiles, this system offers great solutions for any architectural style.
CHARATERISTICS TROCAL 70 AD:
- 100% led free profiles, certified by Greenline.
- 5 chamber system.
- Base depth of: 70mm.
- Perimetal zinc coated aluminium reinforcement: 1.5mm – 3mm or the equivalent.
- Optional aluminium plated exterior in various RAL colors.
- Double glassing 24 mm Ug=1,1W/m2K.
- Triple glassing 36 mm Ug=0,8W/m2.
- Standard aluminium glass spacer.
- Optional Warm Edge glass spacer.
- Winkhaus ActivePilot which gives the window high sealing and safety levels.
- Standard: anti-mishandling, controlled ventilation.
- Optional: WK1 or WK2 safety systems.
- EPDM which gives the windows a high level of endurance against wind, rain and dust.
- 2 sealing gaskets.
- Available in black or grey.
- Straight or elegance.
- Hoppe Secustik.
- Standard colors: white or brown.
- Optional: gold, silver, titanium and cream.
- Winkhaus with 3D adjusting.
- Cover caps: white and brown( standard); gold, silver, titanium and cream ( optional).
- Optional ironware with hidden hinges.