TROCAL 76 MD
The new sealing system with central gasket is a new step in window development which boasts technical features that were previously possible only by using profiles with larger installation depths in addition to the remarkable insulation values and improved static properties.
CHARACTERISTICS TROCAL 76 MD:
- 6 chamber system.
- Base depth of: 70mm.
- Perimetal zinc coated aluminium reinforcement: 1.5mm – 3mm or the equivalent.
- Triple glassing 48 mm Ug=0,6W/m2K.
- Standard aluminium glass spacer.
- Optional Warm Edge glass spacer.
- Winkhaus ActivePilot which gives the window high sealing and safety levels.
- Standard: anti-mishandling, controlled ventilation.
- Optional: WK1 or WK2 safety systems.
- EPDM which gives the windows a high level of endurance against wind, rain and dust.
- 3 sealing gaskets.
- Available only in black.
- Hoppe Secustik.
- Standard colors: white or brown.
- Optional: gold, silver, titanium and cream.
- Winkhaus with 3D adjusting.
- Cover caps: white and brown( standard); gold, silver, titanium and cream ( optional).
- Optional ironware with hidden hinges.